21 August 2011

Week 19

I may not have as many photos of the inside to share from now on, we have lovely green doors preventing us from entering the house......

YAY LOCK UP!!



But it didn't stop me this week, I managed to get in =)

All internal doors are installed and shelving to Pantry, Linen and Robes have been put in. Our showers now have hobs and we are pretty certain our external bricks have been cleaned (well they look cleaner). I hope the showers feel bigger than they look, I wasn't going to stand in them and get cement on my shoes so fingers crossed their size is an optical illusion!

Our Entry...happy, happy!
Our gorgeous Theatre doors
Pantry shelving
Our Robe

Bed 4's Robe (Bed 3's is the same)


Bed 5's Robe (Bed 2's the same)
Linen shelving
Shower hobs...Ensuite on the left, bathroom on the right...eek!

Hmmm...look cleaner?

I think so =)